I love one pot spaghetti! Not only are they easy to prepare and make, they are also easy to clean up. Honestly I don’t mind cooking but the thought of washing up after that is something I don’t enjoy. On those lazy and tiring days, I just go with one pot spaghetti recipes. They are simple recipes and healthy too.
3 Key Benefits Of One Pot Spaghetti Recipes
- Easy Peasy – Throw all the ingredients into one pot. How simple is that!
- Fast Cleaning Up – You only have one pot to wash.
- Cooks in 15 Minutes – You can have a yummy, healthy meal in just 15 minutes!
My Top 10 One Pot Spaghetti Recipes
1. One Pot Tomato Basil Sausage Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, sausage, onion, tomatoes, basil, garlic and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Continue to the next page…